StarAudit Auditor (AA) A person who carries out the StarAudit audits. Must be associated to an Audit Organisation (AAO) and be trained by a senior Auditor, who has several years of audit experience.
StarAudit Senior Auditor (sAA) An accredited auditor who is allowed to conduct StarAudit training course for individuals who want to be accredited as an StarAudit-AA. Therefore, the StarAudit-AA is differentiated as a Senior Accredited Auditor (StarAudit-sAA).
Rights of an StarAudit-AA
- Act as AA and AB and perform StarAudit audit tasks for an AAO.
- Use the StarAudit online assessment services.
- Auditors with an active and valid AA accreditation who are associated to the AAO receive a full exemption from the StarAudit annual membership fee.
- Be accredited additionally as a Trainer (AT) or Consultant (AC). If this individual is associated as a AT to an ATO or as a AC to an ACO receive a full exemption from the AT/AC annual membership fee.
- Only an individual person is authorised to be accredited as AA.
- The AA is only authorised to execute audit tasks which are covered by, and included in, a valid StarAudit contract between an audited CSP and an AAO.
- The AA is only authorised to execute the StarAudit audit tasks if they have been mandated and contracted by the AAO for the specific audit tasks within this StarAudit contract.
- The AA is not authorised to mandate other persons, organisations or subsidiaries, parent organisations, branch offices or any other organisation or company to perform the StarAudit audit tasks.
- If the AA was acting as an StarAudit-AT or AC and has offered consulting or training services to a CSP within a self-certification or to achieve the StarAudit, the AA is not authorised to offer or execute auditing tasks within the StarAudit to that same CSP.
- There are several different role-descriptions for an AA.
- AA-legal: Auditors with legal expertise
- AA-tec/sec: Auditors with technical/security expertise
- AA-tec/pro/org: Auditors with technical/organisational/process expertise
- The AA has to specify and prove which of the named qualifications they will be able to cover during an StarAudit
The StarAudit Qualifications for AA and ATO can be downloaded via the StarAudit Download Interface or browsed in the Audit Framework page.