StarAudit Trainer (AT) A person who carries out StarAudit training tasks at a CSP or CSC. Must be trained by a senior Trainer, who has several years of training experience.
StarAudit Senior Trainer (sAT) An accredited trainer who is allowed to conduct StarAudit training courses for individuals who want to be accredited as an StarAudit-AT. Therefore, the StarAudit-AT is differentiated as a Senior Accredited Trainer (StarAudit-sAT).
An StarAudit-AT is granted the right to
- Act as an AT and AB and offer StarAudit related trainings as a self-employed Trainer or as a subcontractor or employee of any other organisation with active ATO accreditation.
- Trainers with an active and valid AT accreditation who are associated to an ATO receive a full exemption from the StarAudit annual membership fee.
- Self-employed Trainers who have an active accreditation as AA or AC are entitled to a reduced annual membership fee of 50%.
- Offer StarAudit related Training courses for e.g.
- CSCs that want to expand their employee’s knowledge about cloud-certification or want to compare alternative offerings from different CSPs using the StarAudit catalogue as a point of reference
- CSPs that want to perform an StarAudit self-certification.
- Receive a REFFERAL FEE if he refers a potential new organisation for an StarAudit partner agreement (ACO, ATO, AAO).
- Promote the StarAudit and nominate individuals to become accredited StarAudit-Partners.
- Use the StarAudit-AB and AT Logo on printed documents as well as on its website for marketing purposes and for competitive advantages in its business.