To help you get started, we can offer you the following documents:
The following training is available to help you learn more about Brainloop security features and how to manage your Datarooms in the most secure and efficient way:
- Product Training: Learn how to use a Dataroom to create secure work environments for your projects and share and send documents securely
- Dataroom Management Training: Learn how to configure the Dataroom’s security features, set up groups and their permissions, and much more
- Dataroom Center Management Training: Learn how to manage user licenses and storage, deliver Datarooms and much more
More information about the content of the training can be found here:
The Brainloop Outlook connector is quite simply the easiest way to allow your company to carry on using Outlook for your emails, documents and files but with complete security. And that includes sending mails outside your enterprise.
Brainloop Send-To is a tool that integrates into your desktop environment and makes it easier to upload a large amount of files from your computer to your Dataroom.
Links for manuals and downloads:
Brainloop Mobile for the iPad: With Brainloop Mobile, you can view and read confidential documents from your Brainloop Secure Dataroom using your iPad.
Links for manuals:
Help and Support:
- You can always book one of our experienced Consultants to help you configure your Datarooms or implement special requirements.
- For a quick overview, please refer to one of the quick manuals. These manuals describe the most important features and can also be passed along to your users.
Manuals english: http://www.brainloop.com/support_quick_manuals
Manuals german: http://www.brainloop.de/support_kurzanleitungen