StarAudit Consultant (AC) A person who carries out StarAudit consulting tasks at a CSP or a CSC. E.g. supports to achieve the StarAudit certification, assists at StarAudit self-assessments or compares Cloud-service offers. Must be trained by a senior Consultant.
StarAudit Senior Consultant (sAC) An accredited consultant who is allowed to conduct StarAudit training courses for individuals who want to be accredited as an StarAudit-AC. Therefore, the StarAudit-AC is differentiated as a Senior Accredited Consultant (StarAudit-sAC).
An StarAudit-AC is granted the right to:
- Act as an AC and AB and offer StarAudit related consulting work as a self-employed consultant or as a subcontractor or employee of any other organisation with active ACO accreditation.
- Consultants with an active and valid AC accreditation who are associated to the ACO receive a full exemption from the StarAudit annual membership fee.
- Offer StarAudit related services for e.g. companies that want
- to achieve the StarAudit certification.
- to perform an StarAudit self-certification
- to plan to develop a framework for cloud compliance or to compare Cloud-service offers from different providers using StarAudit framework and tools
and therefore use the StarAudit online assessment services at a reduced price
- Be accredited additionally as a Trainer (AT) at a reduced annual membership fee of 50%.
- Receive a REFFERAL FEE if he refers a potential new organisation for an StarAudit partner agreement (ACO, ATO, AAO).
- Promote the StarAudit and nominate individuals to become accredited StarAudit-Partners.
- Use the StarAudit-AB and AC Logo on printed documents as well as on its website for marketing purposes and for competitive advantages in its business.