An StarAudit-ATO is granted the right to
- Promote the StarAudit in its country or region.
- Offer StarAudit related training courses for companies that want to use the StarAudit –Assessment services.
- Offer StarAudit related training courses (also in local language) for individuals to become StarAudit-AT or who want to achieve the level StarAudit-foundation professional.
- Use the StarAudit online assessment services at a reduced price.
- Offer and sell online trainings at the StarAudit-Academy.
- Use the ATO Logo on printed documents and as well as on its website for marketing purposes and for competitive advantages in its business.
- Nominate an unlimited number of individuals to become accredited as Trainers (StarAudit-AT).
- Trainers with an active and valid StarAudit-AT accreditation who are associated to the ATO receive a full exemption from the StarAudit annual membership fee.
- Nominate organisations to become accredited as Consulting-, Training- or Auditing Organisation (StarAudit-ACO, ATO, or AAO) and therefore receive a referral-fee.
- Nominate one person to represent the ATO on the StarAudit Advisory Board. This board will advise StarAudit in the further development of the StarAudit.