[Translate to RO:] An StarAudit-AAO is granted the right to:
- Offer the StarAudit to CSP in any country and perform the StarAudit in any country.
- Use the StarAudit online assessment services at a reduced price.
- Nominate an unlimited number of individuals to become accredited as Auditors (StarAudit-AA). They have to be associated/employed by the same organisation named in this contract.
- Auditors with an active and valid StarAudit-AA accreditation that are associated to the AAO receive a full exemption from the StarAudit annual membership fee.
- Offer training courses - carried out by Senior Auditors (sAA) - for auditors to become StarAudit-AAs or to existing StarAudit-AAs in order to develop further knowledge in the StarAudit.
- Apply to become additionally accredited as an StarAudit-ATO (Training Organisation) or an ACO (Consulting Organisation) at a reduced membership fee
- Receive a reduced price for the annual AAO membership fee for additional organisations (such as subsidiaries, parent organisations, branch offices or any other organisation or company ) of 50% of the normal price.